“Osaka Safe Travels” is a multilingual information transmission service in times of disaster (hereinafter referred to as “The Service”) provided by Osaka Foundation of International Exchange (hereinafter referred to as “OFIX”).
OFIX grants users the rights to use The Service on their PC, smart phone or tablet devices, and to print a portion of The Service’s content by using this site. Users are not granted any other rights for The Service, except for the license expressly granted by OFIX.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, including compilation copyrights, related to The Service belong to OFIX or the information provider licensing OFIX the rights for using. Users are prohibited from reproducing, duplicating, modifying, altering, and assigning The Service’s content to third parties.
1. The use of The Service shall be limited to personal use only. Users are prohibited from using the contents of The Service for commercial secondary use.
2. Users are prohibited from jeopardizing, limiting, or interfering with OFIX and third party rights related to The Service, including any acts which might lead to such actions.
1. OFIX shall not take any responsibility for damages suffered from such altering, cutoff, discontinuation of The Service.
2. OFIX has no involvement with and shall not take any responsibility for the environment in which users use The Service.
3. OFIX shall not guarantee that The Service is compatible with the version of all information terminals, and users shall acknowledge in advance that there is a possibility that the operation of The Service may fail due to the upgrading of the OS of information terminals to be used for The Service. OFIX do not warrant that any such failure will be resolved through modification of the program and others, implemented by OFIX in the event of such failure.
5. OFIX shall not take any responsibility for loss or damages occurring directly or indirectly to users through using The Service.
6. OFIX shall not take any responsibility for any disputes or troubles between users and other users.
Cutoff / Discontinuation of Service
OFIX may cutoff / discontinue the operation of The Service without prior notification due to maintenance, restoration, or act of God. During this event, OFIX shall not be held liable in any way for damages suffered from such cutoff / discontinuation of services.
Modification and Termination
OFIX shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate The Service, including its contents, display and operating functions, at any given time. Users shall agree the change, suspension and termination without objection.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
About using environment
The operating environment and recommended browser for browsing the search result page of The Service are as follows.
・Internet Explorer (Latest version)
・Google Chrome (Latest version)
【iOS】(iOS10.0 or later)
Safari (Latest version)
【Android】(Android5.0 or later)
Google Chrome (Latest version)
Purpose of using information collected by The Service
All information held by OFIX shall be used to provide and support The Service.
Specifically, the information collected and held may be analyzed for the purpose of service improvement, function development and troubleshooting.
Information collected by The Service will be sent to OFIX and third parties licensed by OFIX.
For example, the information about your current location will be sent.
Use of cookie in the Internet Service
・What is Cookie?
Cookie is small text file that can be stored on your computer when you visit a website.
・Purpose of using Cookie
At this time, OFIX shall not collect the information that can identify the individual of the user, such as user’s name, e-mail and address.
About using Google Analytics
OFIX shall use Google Analytics for collecting and analyzing access log in order to improve the service. For the formation collected by Google Analytics, please refer to the page "How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps ".
Terms of using information during disaster
Information used in The Service from the following information providers:
How to use the information shall comply with the terms of each information provider.
Emergency Shelter Information
The Source: Geospatial Information Authority of Japan Website
Edit: Created based on “Designated emergency shelter data” (Geospatial Information Authority of Japan)
Osaka Disaster Prevention Network: Osaka
Earthquake Early Warning Transmission Service: RC Solution Co.
Railway Operation Information: Jorudan Co., Ltd. / Rescuenow Inc.
Operation of the device while walking is extremely dangerous, so please to operate the device while standing still in a safe area.
Osaka Foundation of International Exchange Contact Information
E-mail Address: email@example.com
For inquiries by post, please contact the following address.
Osaka Foundation of International Exchange (OFIX)
5th Floor, MyDome Osaka #5400029
* Inquiries may not always be answered.